RECORD STORE DAY DISCLAIMER
There are a lot of stores that participate in Record Store Day and are listed on this site. Those stores are all INDEPENDENT, which means not only are they not owned by a corporation, they aren't run or influenced or told what to do by us here at Record Store Day either. They have complete control over their stock, store policies and which promotions they participate in. Any piece (commercial or promotional) that we tell you about on this site is available at some stores, but other stores have probably chosen not to carry them. Which is totally their prerogative. That's why we tell you to be sure to CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL STORE. Being mentioned on this site should not be taken as a guarantee that something will be available at all stores listed on this site.
Record Store Day does not sell or rent their email list. Occasionally an offer or promotion may be passed along to members on the list, but these emails will come from Record Store Day. If you enter a contest on www.recordstoreday.com and do not check the box to sign up for our email list, we will not keep your information after a winner has been determined and verified, and it will not be given to anyone.
We do not store credit/debit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Record Store Day, for a full refund.
Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order number, within 7 - 10 working days to email@example.com
If however your order has already been processed, you will need to return the order to us.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item if preferred.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to us, unless sent via special delivery.
Please send both the invoice and parcel to:
3 Soho Square
ERA (3rd Floor)
If the item you received is faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
IF YOU RECEIVE THE WRONG ITEM
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
All delivery is standard with no delivery charges and will take up to 7 working days to be delivered.
- Your orders will be sent out via the most suitable carrier.
- A signature may be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a delivery card.
- Please note that it is not possible for you to collect your order in person from our distribution centre.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.